Meet Entrepreneur, Tai Goodwin
If you haven’t noticed, I love meeting new people and sharing them with you. As entrepreneurs we learn best from other entrepreneurs.
Today, I’m sharing my friend and colleague, Tai Goodwin, who is a champion for ‘employedpreneurs’ who want to launch their own gig. As always, we’re having a fun conversation where we discuss:
- Why Tai began her business focused on employees who are also entrepreneurial
- Shares what’s included in her Launch While Working site
- Why it’s important for women who want to earn more to launch a ‘side hustle’.
- How do I ethically balance my day job and side hustle?
- How technology makes your 9-5 an advantage for growing your side hustle.
- What to consider when planning to talk to your boss about your side hustle.
- How to present your ‘side hustle’ to your boss as a ‘win-win’.
- Giving yourself permission to soar!
Grab your goodie from Tai, Leverage: Turn What You Know into a Product
Please enjoy our interview. Love it- please leave a comment. Want more? Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.