Being able to ask is one of the most powerful tools you have at your disposal as a person and an entrepreneur. Best of all, it’s free to ask. Free in terms on money, but maybe you experience asking as a weakness or a loss of face so it might seem costly to you. Wouldn’t it be great to get past all that and have what you want and deserve?
Of course, it would! Duh.
My friends, Victoria Pynchon and Lisa Gates, are hosting an online negotiation training, Asking For It, that’s targeted to women entrepreneurs like you. Here’s what the course delivers:
GOALS AND OUTCOMES OF ASKING FOR IT:
- Discover how to ask for what you want in a style that’s compatible with who you are—so you can quickly ease into conversations that lead to agreement.
- Research and/or clarify your market and your value in the hands of your market and raise your salaries and fees.
- Understand the principles and strategies of both Interst-Based Negotiation and Distributive Bargaining to put you at choice in any conversation.
- Learn and practice the art of Diagnostic Questions to creatively find opportunities and solutions that meet both you and your bargaining partner’s needs.
- Learn and practice Anchoring, Framing, Making Concessions, and Reciprocity to generate the best possible agreements.
- Learn how to plan for a negotiation and how to use a repeatable process to ensure success.
I highly recommend this coursework to you. You’ll get the tools and mindset necessary to improve your life and the lives of those you love. Further, it’s darned empowering to know that nothing is really beyond your reach. You might not always get what you ask for, but more often than not you will. Then, watch out because you’ll be fearless and unstoppable!
If you’re ready to step into this kind of power, register here. At $249, it’s very affordable and you’ll earn that back quickly. ( I’m not financially involved with this course, just so you know. But if there was an affiliate program, I’d join because I feel that strongly about their good work in the world.)
Asking For It- click here to register now